Our success stories
Efficiency check for IT
"We got constructive results from the analyses and discussions within a short time. TM.RESULTS supported us with a comprehensive understanding of our corporate structures, our objectives and far-reaching knowledge of the industry. A highly profitable and pleasant collaboration."
One of the secrets to success for ambitious companies lies in an IT infrastructure that adjusts continuously to changing market and business requirements. Dynamic business development with promising growth perspectives and an expanded portfolio need a flexible and sustainable infrastructure. IT programs and structures should be regularly analyzed, reviewed and, if necessary, updated. Efficiency, sustainability and continued business success is based on farsighted management of structural resources.
IT structures as the foundation for efficiency and profitability
cablex AG - a successful Swiss network construction and maintenance company focused mainly on the telecommunications and energy sectors - continuously reviews the efficiency and sustainability of its IT infrastructure. Ambitious goals are to be met in the future with the support of a functional organization with quick access to relevant data. This maintains and enhances customer proximity and market strength in a highly competitive market.
Future check for IT structures - ERP and CRM alternatives
Are your IT systems able to go to grow with your business? Do they have the potential to develop in new strategic directions? A fundamental analysis and review of the IT systems will help answer these questions. The corresponding tasks include:
- Test the robustness of information systems for further growth
- Define efficiency requirements at the current business development rate
- Review alternatives for possible cost savings and performance advantages
For this process, TM.RESULTS contributed a clear methodology and comprehensive analysis. For the daily processes this included:
- Define, plan and structure the procedures with the CIO
- Set rating criteria and scenarios for the evaluation
- Qualitative and quantitative review of the results (advantages and disadvantages, SWOT, one-time and recurring costs)
- Create a report for the managing director and Board of Directors, including a roadmap with recommendations for action