Our success stories
Successful customer relations
The initial stage of liberalization allows major customers to freely choose their energy supplier. This option will be extended to private customers in the second phase of liberalization. Transforming a company into a customer-focused multi-utility is as necessary as it is ambitious. The results confirm the choice: The product/service offer is focused and the customer relationship strengthened, even during intensified competition.
How do we develop and promote our customer relations?
A service company decided to improve its customer focus and market position. TM.RESULTS supported the process with strategic consulting and coaching:
- Definition and ramp-up of marketing, sales processes and an organizational structure
- Market segmentation and development of key account structures
- Establish a professional and optimal customer acquisition and KAM process
- Supervision and coaching of the acquisition team for prospective and existing key accounts
- Strengthening customer focus, customer benefits and communications